Our high quality LED Luminaire Battens are British designed to a high specification with features that include; Osram/Triodonic and Meanwell drivers, LED chips from Samsung, a reflector with MCPCB as a heat sink, a high impact rated (IK08) body & diffuser, lightweight, corrosion resistant, waterproof (IP66 > IP65) and dustproof.
Couple these features with; a typically 50,000 hour lifespan, easy installation and up to 90% saving in electricity consumption and you really do have the perfect LED lighting system for new builds or replacing those old T8 fluorescent fittings.
We also suggest the following points should be considered when installing luminaires:
- How the lights are being used and, therefore, the appropriate places to position these & the switch gear.
- Combining and switching the lights in groups, can easily provide different lighting levels.
- Lights are best positioned to allow easy cleaning.
- Consider the reflectiveness of walls and flooring. Painting surfaces white or lighter colours will increase the
- It is important that lights are water and dustproof. Our led battens are all IP66.
- Higher levels of light ~200 Lux has been shown by University & AHDB research to increase (by up to 10%)
and extend lactation and growth by increasing hormone secretion.
- Our lighting plans will advise you the minimum quantity of lights you need and their size to meet your need.
• IP66 High Pressure Water Jet & Dust Proof
• High Impact and Flame Resistance
• Corrosion Proof Polycarbonate Diffuser and Body
• LED Life Expectancy over 50,000 Hours
• 5 Year Warranty Minimum
• Free Lighting Plan & Expert Advice
• Optional: Dimming; Motion Sensors; Emergency Backup
Note: Samsung Led Battens often output nearly 50% more Lumens (light) than some other less advanced Led lights of a similar size.
Our Light Output is a White Daylight D50 (5000Kelvin) as per BSI/ISO 3664:2009 Standards not the Blue White D65(6500Kelvin).