• IP66 Seals units against Damp, Dust and Fumes
• High Impact and Flame Resistance
• Corrosion Proof Polycarbonate Diffuser and Body
• LED Life Expectancy over 50,000 Hours
• 5 Year Warranty
• Free Lighting Plan & Expert Advice
• No Maintenance Required
• Optional: Dimming; Motion Sensors; Emergency Backup
Note: Samsung Led Battens often output nearly 50% more Lumens (light) than some other less advanced Led lights of a similar size.
Our Light Output is a White Daylight D50 (5000Kelvin) as per BSI/ISO 3664:2009 Standards not the Blue White D65(6500Kelvin).
Increased Lactation for Dairy Cows & Goats etc.
Several Universities including Michigan State and Minnesota with the U.S Department of Agricultural - have shown by increasing light levels to 200 Lux in Livestock Housing areas and provided at least 16 hours per day and with a CRI of 80 – you can with our help increase milk production by upto 16%.
For more information go to;
Note: the colour of Led Light is not the issue, it is the colour mix or CRI of 80 and above.
We also agree with the conclusion that “the quality of the light in a work area must be considered in addition to the quantity and efficiency. The quality of the lighting installation is not only influenced by the colour of the light source” CRI” but also by the light uniformity, spacing, glare, and reflectance of the surfaces in the room. This is where Lojer led lighting plans assist you to meet the above criteria
A Detailed & Technical Talk about the Benefits of Long Day Lighting for Increased Lactation & Better Health.
HOW IMPROVED LIGHTING AFFECTS DAIRY PRODUCTIVITY
3 Simple Steps are Needed to Increase Lactation
- I n c re a s e L i g h t L e v e l s to 2 0 0 L u x (Brightness/Sq. m).
- Provide Cows with a “Long Day“ i.e. 1 6 H o u r s / D a y & t h e n D a r k f o r 8 Hours/Night.
- Ensure Light Has Good Colour Mix C.R.I +80 of Red, Green & Blue.
Note: The Tint of Yellow or Blue Light is not a Factor established from Research.
The above Details are Based on Combined Research by U.S.Department of Agriculture & University of Minnesota, verified by Universities Michigan, Manitoba, Ontario and Others.
Also Confirmed in the U.K. by A.H.D.B & Welsh Government Department for Farming Connect.
Our Lighting Plans advise you of the Minimum Size & Number of Lights to Meet the required Level and avoid Glare…